MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Whether it’s filling in flaws before transforming a room, choosing the right lingerie to rock that perfect little black dress, or embarking on a healthy diet and exercise routine to achieve a beach ready body, it’s what’s happening beneath the surface that often has the most impact. The same principle can be applied to skincare.
Sun, stress and harsh environments can all take their toll on skin over time and although topical solutions like creams and serums certainly play their part, you have to go deeper for best results. IMEDEEN® skincare supplements are scientifically shown to work directly in the dermal layer where creams can’t reach to help build the foundations of beautiful skin from within.
Favourite insider tips:
- Stay hydrated throughout the day by keeping a large water bottle with you on your desk, in the car or on the go. Try adding a slice of lemon or a sprig of fresh mint to perk up the taste.
- Aim for 8 hours sleep a night, as this is when the body’s natural restoration system kicks in. If you have trouble sleeping then try sticking to a regular bedtime routine. Take a relaxing bath, sip a hot milky drink, and switch off all electronic devices!
- Increase your intake of essential fatty acids for optimal skin health. Oily fish, nuts and seeds are all good sources. Sprinkling flaxseed, sunflower or pumpkin seeds on salads and breakfast cereals are an easy way to increase intake.
- Try your first yoga class. Suitable for all fitness levels, it’s the ideal exercise to try when you’re looking to embrace a new healthy lifestyle. Yoga can improve flexibility, de-stress the mind and strengthen the immune system. A very restorative exercise!
- Buddy up! Exercising with a friend will give you motivation to take part and make the experience much more fun. Go for long walks in the countryside, swimming at your local pool or take a dance class at your local gym. Regular exercise helps tone muscles, maintain good blood circulation and improve the flow of nutrients to the skin
Discover the big difference a little extra support can make to your daily beauty routine
Skin appearance is influenced by the quality of the dermis, the deep structural layer comprising collagen, elastin and moisture retaining elements. This is the layer where IMEDEEN® skincare tablets work, delivering targeted nutrients, including the exclusive Biomarine Complex, to help reduce signs of aging at source and support the skin from the inside out. The IMEDEEN® brand has been pioneering beauty from within since 1991 and is the most scientifically studied skincare supplement in the world.